Internationally recognized certificates
Registration Period: Monday, 22nd October to Saturday, 10th November 2018
Registration deadline: Saturday, 10th November 2018
|Level||Date||Exam fee for current AFD students||Exam fee for EXTERNAL students|
|Exam fee||GST 18%||TOTAL fee||Exam fee||GST 18%||TOTAL fee|
|A1||Monday, 3 December||Rs.2,550/-||Rs.3,009/-||Rs.6,300/-||Rs.7,434/-|
|A2||Tuesday, 4 December||Rs.2,750/-||Rs.3,245/-||Rs.6,800/-||Rs.8,024/-|
|B1||Wednesday, 5 December||Rs.3,650/-||Rs.4,307/-||Rs.7,500/-||Rs.8,850/-|
|B2||Thursday, 6 December||Rs.3,850/-||Rs.4,543/-||Rs.8,000/-||Rs.9,440/-|
|C1||Friday, 7 December||Rs.4,300/-||Rs.5,074/-||Rs.8,700/-||Rs.10,266/-|
|C2||Saturday, 8 December||Rs.4,500/-||Rs.5,310/-||Rs.9,200/-||Rs.10,856/-|
|Junior A1||Friday, 7 December||Rs.2,550/-||Rs.3,009/-||Rs.6,300/-||Rs.7,434/-|
|Junior A2||Thursday,6 December||Rs.2,750/-||Rs.3,245/-||Rs.6,800/-||Rs.8,024/-|
Limited seats are available as mentioned below:
DELF A1-TP & Junior – 260
DELF A2 TP & Junior- 260
DELF B1 TP -125
- DELF JUNIOR Exam is valid for candidates from 12 to 17 years old.
- DELF TP Exam is only valid for candidates above 17 years old.
- The age will be considered on the basis of the registration date.
- Its mandatory to carry any one of your govt. approved photo Identity proof with the DELF-DALF receipt on the examination day to verify your identity.
- There are two different timings for Oral & Written exam. Kindly check Oral and Written exam timings separately from the website/ notice-board.
- Two passport size photographs and,
- a copy of passport
Or copy of any two of the below documents with DOB & address mentioned on it
- 10th class certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter’s I-card, Ration card, Birth certificate, Current year’s college/school I-card.
- It’s mandatory to give a photocopy of Alliance Française Id card (or admission slip) for AFD students with other documents.
Other Important Information:
- Please note that the exam will start exactly at the mentioned time so, no latecomers will be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The students should appear in all the sections of exam in order to clear it. The first section will be Oral followed by Listening and Written. There is a gap of sometime between Oral and Listening exam.
- Please be careful while filling up your information on the registration form with clear handwriting as any change in information after the examination will be charged with Rs. 2000/-.
- The information mentioned on the form by the candidate i.e. DOB, Place of birth, First and last name should match exactly with the provided documents of the candidate which can otherwise lead to penalty charges.
- Students from other Alliance Française centers are advised to carry their latest AF ID card, issued from the respective centers, to register as an internal student.
- Registration is on first come first served basis.
- Online Registration timings: 9:00 am onwards.
- Front desk registration timings: 8:30 am to 5 pm.
- Exam timings (Oral & Written) & Room no. can be checked from AFD website (www.delhi.afindia.org) /AFD notice board 3 days before the exam.
- Registration forms in bulk will be accepted till 7th November from 8:30am onwards to finish in time.
- Those who have already appeared for DELF-DALF are requested to write their ‘Numéro de Candidat’ (mentioned on the DELF-DALF certificate) while filling up the form.
- It is required for every candidate to write the ‘Numero de candidat’ on answer sheets. Numero de candidat will be available for all the levels on notice board on the Examination day.
No refund applications will be accepted for any reason once the registration is done by the candidate.