Internationally recognized certificates
Registration Period: Thursday, 2nd August to Thursday, 16th August 2018
Registration deadline: Thursday, 16th August 2018
|Level||Date||Exam fee for current AFD students||Exam fee for EXTERNAL students|
|A1||Tuesday, 4 September||Rs.2550/-||Rs.3009/-||Rs.6300/-||Rs.7434/-|
|A2||Wednesday, 5 September||Rs.2750/-||Rs.3245/-||Rs.6800/-||Rs.8024/-|
|B1||Thursday, 6 September||Rs.3650/-||Rs.4307/-||Rs.7500/-||Rs.8850/-|
|B2||Friday, 7 September||Rs.3850/-||Rs.4543/-||Rs.8000/-||Rs.9440/-|
|C1||Saturday, 8 September||Rs.4300/-||Rs.5074/-||Rs.8700/-||Rs.10266/-|
Only 260 seats are available for each level.
- DELF TP Exam is only valid for candidates above 17 years old.
- Its mandatory to carry any one of your govt. approved photo Identity proof with the DELF-DALF receipt on the examination day to verify your identity.
- There are two different timings for Oral & Written exam. Kindly check Oral and Written exam timings separately from the website/ notice-board.
- Two passport size photographs and,
- a copy of passport
Or copy of any two of the below documents with DOB & address mentioned on it.
- 10th class certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter’s I-card, Ration card, Birth certificate, Current year’s college/school I-card.
- It’s mandatory to give a photocopy of Alliance Française Id card (or admission slip) for AFD students with other documents.
Other Important Information:
- Late comers will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Please be careful while filling up your information on the registration form with clear handwriting as any change in information after the examination will be charged with Rs. 2000/-.
- The information mentioned on the form by the candidate i.e. DOB, Place of birth, First and last name should match exactly with the provided documents of the candidate which can otherwise lead to penalty charges.
- Registration is on first come first basis.
- Online Registration timings: 9:00 am onwards.
- Front desk registration timings: 8:30 am to 5 pm.
- Exam timings (Oral & Written) & Room no. can be checked from AFD website (www.delhi.afindia.org) /AFD notice board 3 days before the exam.
- Registration forms in bulk will be accepted till 11th August from 8:30 am onwards to finish in time.
- Those who have already appeared for DELF-DALF are requested to write their Numéro de Candidat (mentioned on the DELF-DALF certificate) while filling up the form.
- It is required for every candidate to write the Numero de candidat on answer sheets. Numero de candidat will be available for all the levels on notice board on the Examination day.
- No refund applications will be accepted for any reason once the registration is done by the candidate.
No refund applications will be accepted for any reason once the registration is done by the candidate.