Internationally recognised certificates
Registration Period: Friday 10th February to Saturday 25th February 2017
Registration deadline: Saturday 25th February 2017
|Level||Date||Oral exam time||Written exam time|
|A1||Tuesday, 14 March||9:00 am to 11.32 am||1:00 pm to 2.20 pm|
|A2||Wednesday, 15 March||9:00 am to 11.32 am||1:00 pm to 2.40 pm|
|B1||Thursday, 16 March||9:00 am to 11.29 am||1:00 pm to 2.45 pm|
|B2||Friday, 17 March||9:00 am to 11.40 am||12.30 pm to 3 pm|
|Junior A2||Friday, 17 March||9.35 am to 11.20 am||1:00 pm to 2.40 pm|
||Thursday, 16 March||11:00 am to 11.30 am||1:00 pm to 2.45 pm|
|Junior B2||Wednesday, 15 March||10.40 am to 11.30 am||1:00 pm to 3.30 pm|
Click on the time slots to download and view details
|Level||Date||Exam fee for current Afd students||Exam fee for external students|
|A1||Tuesday, 14 March||Rs.2300/-||Rs.5000/-|
|A2||Wednesday, 15 March||Rs.2500/-||Rs.5400/-|
|B1||Thursday, 16 March||Rs.3300/-||Rs.6000/-|
|B2||Friday, 17 March||Rs.3500/-||Rs.6400/-|
|Junior A2||Friday, 17 March||Rs.2500/-||Rs.5400/-|
||Thursday, 16 March||Rs.3300/-||Rs.6000/-|
|Junior B2||Wednesday, 15 March||Rs.3500/-||Rs.6400/-|
Limited seats are available for DELF TP A1 , A2 exam and DELF Junior A1 , A2.
260 seatsavailable for each level.
- Candidates below 17 years can only sit for DELF Junior Exam.
- Its mandatory to carry any one of your govt. approved photo Identity proof with the DELF-DALF receipt on the examination day to verify your identity.
- There are two different timings for Oral & Written exam. Kindly check Oral and Written exam timings separately from the website/ notice-board.
- Two passport size photographs and,
- a copy of passport
Or copy of any two of the below documents with DOB & address mentioned on it
- 10th class certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter’s I-card, Ration card, Birth certificate, Current year’s college/school I-card.
- It’s mandatory to give a photocopy of Alliance Française Id card (or admission slip) for AFD students with other documents.
Other Important Information:
- Registration is on first come first basis.
- Online Registration timings: 9:30 am onwards.
- Front desk registration timings: 9 am to 5 pm.
- Exam timings (Oral & Written) & Room no. can be checked from AFD website (delhi.afindia.org) /AFD notice board 3 days before the exam.
- Registration forms in bulk will be accepted till 22nd February from 9 am onwards to finish in time.
- Those who have already appeared for DELF-DALF are requested to write their Numéro de Candidat (mentioned on the DELF-DALF certificate) while filling up the form.
- It is required for every candidate to to write the numero de candidat on answer sheets. Numero de candidat will be available for all the levels on notice board on the Examination day.
- Please be careful while filling up your information on the registration form as any change in information after the examination will be charged with Rs. 2000/-.
DELF / DALF Result March 2017