Exam Schedule (September 2015)
|A1||Oral Exam [9.00 am to 11.32 am]||Written Exam [1:00 pm to 2.20 pm]|
|A2||Oral Exam [9.00 am to 11.32 am]||Written Exam [1:00 pm to 2.40 pm]|
|B1||Oral Exam [9.00 am to 11.30 am]||Written Exam [1:00 pm to 2.45 pm]|
|B2||Oral Exam [9.00 am to 11.20 am]||Written Exam [12:30 pm to 3.00 pm]|
|C1||Oral Exam [9.00 am to 11.34 am]||Written Exam [12:00 pm to 4.00 pm]|
|JA1||Oral Exam [9.00 am to 11.32 am]||Written Exam [1:00 pm to 2.20 pm]|
|JA2||Oral Exam [9.00 am to 11.43 am]||Written Exam [1:00 pm to 2.40 pm]|
Internationally recognised certificates
Registration Period: Online Registration : Wednesday 19th August to Monday 31st August 2015
Front-desk Registration : Monday 24th August to Monday 31st August 2015
Registration deadline: Monday 31st August 2015
|Level||Date||Exam fee for current Afd students||Exam fee for external students|
|A1||Monday, 14 September||Rs.1700/-||Rs.4000/-|
|A2||Tuesday, 15 September||Rs.1700/-||Rs.4000/-|
|B1||Wednesday, 16 September||Rs.2500/-||Rs.5000/-|
|B2||Thursday, 17 September||Rs.2500/-||Rs.5000/-|
|C1||Friday, 18 September||Rs. 3000/-||Rs.6000/-|
|C2||Saturday, 19 September||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 6000/-|
|Junior A1||Friday, 18 September||Rs. 1700/-||Rs.4000/-|
|Junior A2||Thursday, 17 September||Rs. 1700/-||Rs.4000/-|
Limited seats are available for Delf A1, Junior A1, A2 and Junior A2 exam.
JAI, A1: 260 seats, JA2, A2: 260 seats
- Two passport size photographs and,
- a copy of passport
Or copy of any two of the below documents with DOB & address mentioned on it
- 10th class certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter’s I-card, Ration card, Birth certificate, Current year’s college/school I-card.
- It’s mandatory to give a photocopy of Alliance Française Id card (or admission slip) for AFD students with other documents.
Other Important Information:
- Registration is on first come first basis.
- Online Registration timings: 9:30 am onwards.
- Front desk registration timings: 9 am to 5 pm.
- Exam timings (Oral & Written) & Room no. can be checked from AFD website (delhi.afindia.org) /AFD notice board 3 days before the exam.
- Its mandatory to carry any one of your govt. approved photo Identity proof with the DELF receipt on the examination day to verify your identity.
- Registration forms in bulk will be accepted Friday till 28th August 2015 from 9 am onwards to finish in time.
- Those who have already appeared for DELF-DALF are requested to write their Numéro de Candidat (mentioned on the DELF-DALF certificate) while filling up the form.
- It is required for every candidate to to write the numero de candidat on answer sheets. Numero de candidat will be available on notice board on Examination day.