Internationally recognised certificates
Registration Period: Friday 6th May to Friday 20th May 2016 Registration deadline: Friday 20th May 2016
DELF June 2016 exam schedule:
|Level||Exam Date||Épreuves collectives||Production orale|
|A1||6 Juin 2016||Time: 1:00 pm – 2:20 pm Download File||Time: 9am-11:32 am Download File|
|A2||7 Juin 2016||Time: 1:00 pm – 2:40 pm Download File||Time: 9am-11:32 am Download File|
|B1||8 Juin 2016||Time: 1:00 pm – 2:45 pm Download File||Time: 9am-11:32 am Download File|
|B2||9 Juin 2016||Time: 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm Download File||Time: 9am-11:32 am Download File|
|Level||Date||Exam fee for current Afd students||Exam fee for external students|
|A1||Monday, 6 June||Rs.1900/-||Rs.4400/-|
|A2||Tuesday, 7 June||Rs.1900/-||Rs.4400/-|
|B1||Wednesday, 8 June||Rs.2800/-||Rs.5500/-|
|B2||Thursday, 9 June||Rs.2800/-||Rs.5500/-|
Limited seats are available for Delf A1 and A2 exam.
A1, A2: 260 seats
- Candidates below 16 years are not eligible to sit for DELF DALF (Tous Publics) Exam.
- Its mandatory to carry any one of your govt. approved photo Identity proof with the DELF-DALF receipt on the examination day to verify your identity.
- There are two different timings for Oral & Written exam. Kindly check Oral and Written exam timings separately from the website/ notice-board.
- Two passport size photographs and,
- a copy of passport
Or copy of any two of the below documents with DOB & address mentioned on it
- 10th class certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter’s I-card, Ration card, Birth certificate, Current year’s college/school I-card.
- It’s mandatory to give a photocopy of Alliance Française Id card (or admission slip) for AFD students with other documents.
Other Important Information:
- Registration is on first come first basis.
- Online Registration timings: 9:30 am onwards.
- Front desk registration timings: 9 am to 5 pm.
- Exam timings (Oral & Written) & Room no. can be checked from AFD website (delhi.afindia.org) /AFD notice board 3 days before the exam.
- Registration forms in bulk will be accepted till 17th May 2016 from 9 am onwards to finish in time.
- Those who have already appeared for DELF-DALF are requested to write their Numéro de Candidat (mentioned on the DELF-DALF certificate) while filling up the form.
- It is required for every candidate to to write the numero de candidat on answer sheets. Numero de candidat will be available on notice board on Examination day.