Exam Schedule (December 2015)
Internationally recognised certificates
Registration Period: Thursday 5th November to Friday 20th November 2015
Registration deadline: Friday 20th November 2015
|Level||Date||Exam fee for current Afd students||Exam fee for external students|
|A1||Monday, 7 December||Rs.1700/-||Rs.4000/-|
|A2||Tuesday, 8 December||Rs.1700/-||Rs.4000/-|
|B1||Wednesday, 9 December||Rs.2500/-||Rs.5000/-|
|B2||Thursday, 10 December||Rs.2500/-||Rs.5000/-|
|C1||Friday, 11 December||Rs. 3000/-||Rs.6000/-|
|C2||Saturday, 12 December||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 6000/-|
|Junior A1||Friday, 11 December||Rs. 1700/-||Rs.4000/-|
|Junior A2||Thursday, 10 December||Rs. 1700/-||Rs.4000/-|
Limited seats are available for Delf A1, Junior A1, A2 and Junior A2 exam.
JAI, A1: 260 seats, JA2, A2: 260 seats
- Only the candidates upto 17 years of age are eligible to appear for the DELF Junior Exam.
- Candidates below 16 years are not eligible to sit for DALF C1, C2 Exam.
- Two passport size photographs and,
- a copy of passport
Or copy of any two of the below documents with DOB & address mentioned on it
- 10th class certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter’s I-card, Ration card, Birth certificate, Current year’s college/school I-card.
- It’s mandatory to give a photocopy of Alliance Française Id card (or admission slip) for AFD students with other documents.
Other Important Information:
- Registration is on first come first basis.
- Online Registration timings: 9:30 am onwards.
- Front desk registration timings: 9 am to 5 pm.
- Exam timings (Oral & Written) & Room no. can be checked from AFD website (delhi.afindia.org) /AFD notice board 3 days before the exam.
- Its mandatory to carry any one of your govt. approved photo Identity proof with the DELF receipt on the examination day to verify your identity.
- Registration forms in bulk will be accepted Friday till 18th November 2015 from 9 am onwards to finish in time.
- Those who have already appeared for DELF-DALF are requested to write their Numéro de Candidat (mentioned on the DELF-DALF certificate) while filling up the form.
- It is required for every candidate to to write the numero de candidat on answer sheets. Numero de candidat will be available on notice board on Examination day.