Internationally recognised certificates
|A1||9:00 am – 11:32 am||1:00 pm to 2:20 pm|
|A2||9:00 am – 11:32 am||1:00 pm to 2:40 pm|
|B1||9:00 am – 11:29 am||1:00 pm to 2:45 pm|
|B2||9:00 am – 11:18 am||12.30 pm to 3:00 pm|
|C1||9:00 am – 11:34 am||12:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
Monday 22nd February 2016 CLOSED
Registration Period: Monday 8th February to Monday 22nd February 2016
|Level||Date||Exam fee for current Afd students||Exam fee for external students|
|A1||Tuesday, 8 March||Rs.1900/-||Rs.4400/-|
|A2||Wednesday, 9 March||Rs.1900/-||Rs.4400/-|
|B1||Thursday, 10 March||Rs.2800/-||Rs.5500/-|
|B2||Friday, 11 March||Rs.2800/-||Rs.5500/-|
|C1||Saturday, 12 March||Rs. 3300/-||Rs.6600/-|
Limited seats are available for Delf A1 and A2 exam.
A1, A2: 260 seats
- Candidates below 16 years are not eligible to sit for DELF DALF (Tous Publics) Exam.
- Its mandatory to carry any one of your govt. approved photo Identity proof with the DELF-DALF receipt on the examination day to verify your identity.
- There are two different timings for Oral & Written exam. Kindly check Oral and Written exam timings separately from the website/ notice-board.
- Two passport size photographs and,
- a copy of passport
Or copy of any two of the below documents with DOB & address mentioned on it
- 10th class certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter’s I-card, Ration card, Birth certificate, Current year’s college/school I-card.
- It’s mandatory to give a photocopy of Alliance Française Id card (or admission slip) for AFD students with other documents.
Other Important Information:
- Registration is on first come first basis.
- Online Registration timings: 9:30 am onwards.
- Front desk registration timings: 9 am to 5 pm.
- Exam timings (Oral & Written) & Room no. can be checked from AFD website (delhi.afindia.org) /AFD notice board 3 days before the exam.
- Its mandatory to carry any one of your govt. approved photo Identity proof with the DELF receipt on the examination day to verify your identity.
- Registration forms in bulk will be accepted Friday till 18th November 2015 from 9 am onwards to finish in time.
- Those who have already appeared for DELF-DALF are requested to write their Numéro de Candidat (mentioned on the DELF-DALF certificate) while filling up the form.
- It is required for every candidate to to write the numero de candidat on answer sheets. Numero de candidat will be available on notice board on Examination day.