Summer Session 2012 <- Click to view
- To enrich and enhance intellectual development!
- To offer a life-long advantage and provide a head start for future language learning!
- To boost scholastic performance in other subject areas!
- To nurture the ability to be open-minded and sensitive to other cultures!
- To foster good listening skills!
(9 to 11 years old)
Frequency: 1h30 twice a week for 10 weeks.
Our classes for children are designed as an attractive introduction to the French language. We would like children to enjoy their French lessons whilst at the same time they get the strongest possible base in the time devoted weekly to learning French. Once they reach the age of 12, they can easily join the teenagers’ classes.
A communicative approach: The objective is to provide children with a set of oral and writing skills, linked with their age and their interests, allowing them to communicate in French through activities where the language is put in action.
Textbook: Alex et Zoé et compagnie.
(12 to 14 years old)
Frequency: 2 hours twice a week for 10 weeks. This course is aimed at teenagers who begin French. The teaching method is interactive and communicative, keeping in mind the recommendations of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL).
Textbook: Le Kiosque: A fun course through songs, dialogues, quizzes and plays, aimed at adolescents developing linguistic, communication and cultural skills.