- To improve the perception and pronunciation of sounds of French language;
Level requirement: A1, A2
This course is aimed at students who are at the basic level (A1: Breakthrough or A2: Waystage).
- Perception of sounds of the language;
- Mechanism of vowel pronunciation;
- Phonetic correction of the consonants;
- Liaison between two words and silent letters;
Structure of a lesson:
- Listening activities – sentences, dialogues, songs;
- Correction of phonetics;
- Reading of a text;
- Role play;
Frequency: 2 hours once a week for 10 weeks (15 students max.).
Day and Time: Wednesday, 6:00 – 8:00 pm.