AFD is an equal opportunity employer. It offers a great platform to gain experience and have exposure to multi cultural environment.
If you are interested in working with a vibrant yet dynamic institution – where talent is respected, then drop in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get in touch with you, should we have a suitable opening corresponding to your profile.
Title: Counsellor and cultural communication intern for 3 months
Job Specification: Graduate, motivated go-getter with an ability to multi task. Background and interest in cultural communication with B2 level in French language. Knowledge in accounting/IT would be an asset.
– Good communication (Spoken and written language skills) and Persuasion skills
– Good Knowledge of MS Office, Internet and Computers in general
– Good attitude, team player, target driven, career oriented, dexterous and a quick learner
Job description: Specific duties and responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Counselling students and parents, potential walk ins and enquiries over calls
- Undertake library, cine club and other activities for the students
- Assist in planning and executing term wise cultural activities and promote the same on social media
- Engage in admin related activities as and when required
- Coordinate with students teachers and staff as and when required for events, programs etc.
- Send mailers to students for information exchange
- Involve in marketing and PR related activities
- Use social media for announcements and take feedback
Interested candidates please send in your CV with a passport size photo, at the earliest: email@example.com