TCF TP Registration
NOTE: The registrations will be strictly on the first come first serve basis due to limited seats. The seat will be confirmed only once the payment is successful.
The Test de Connaissance du français (TCF Tout Public or TP) is an exam that assesses a non-native French speaker’s French language abilities. The TCF is used for French language immigration and citizenship requirements and for employment purposes such as:
- Personal purposes: the TCF provides a snapshot of the candidate’s proficiency in written and oral French.
- Professional purposes: the TCF certificate is a benchmark of the candidate’s language abilities and may be used to enhance job applications.
- Academic purposes: the TCF is required by postsecondary education institutes for students wishing to apply for the final year in undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
The TCF levels relate to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for languages) levels. The lowest level is A1, indicating a beginner, and the top fluency levels are C1 and C2, indicating an advanced level of French usage.
There are compulsory and optional sections.
- 3 compulsory parts: Listening Comprehension, Command of Language Structures and Reading comprehension
- 2 optional parts: Oral expression and Written expression
An official certificate of results will be delivered to the candidate from 4 to 8 weeks after the test, The results are valid for two years.
|TCF TP Test|
|Deadline for Registrations||Closed|
|Compulsory||Listening Comprehension||25 min – 29 questions||Rs. 10,620/- (with GST)|
|Command of Language Structures||15 min – 18 items|
|Reading comprehension||45 min – 29 questions|
|Optional||Oral expression||12 min – 3 topics||Rs. 5,428/- (with GST)|
|Optional||Written expression||60 min – 3 topics||Rs. 5,428/- (with GST)|