The translation Cell of Alliance Francaise de Delhi (AFD) provides French–English, English–French and Hindi–French translation services. Our highly qualified translators are experienced in a wide range of fields: administrative, technical, commercial, political and legal. They are also trained and experienced in undertaking various kinds of interpretation job – kinds of interpretation, consecutive & simultaneous interpretation. The translations are carefully checked by our proofreader to ensure accuracy. AFD is granted exclusive accreditation from Embassy of France in India for translations from and into French, to be accepted as valid documents.
In the recent past we undertook some major translation assignments for companies like Orange, Microsoft USA, WHO, NIIT, Ecole Francaise de Delhi, French Embassy, Embassy of Congo, Haldiram’s, Standard Charted Bank And others.
For more information please contact the Translation Cell:-
- By phone: 43 500 204;
- By Email: email@example.com
- Working days: Monday to Friday
Timings: 9 am to 6 pm (Cash counter open till 5 pm only)
Lunch hour: 1 pm to 2 pm
Translation (French to English, English to French and Hindi to French)
- Minimum charges for a single page Rs.675/- ;
- Certificate (of Birth, Marriage, Divorce, Death, School, University, Police Attestations, Affidavits, etc.) Rs 3.60/- per word;
- Non technical translation 3.70/ per word;
- Legal and technical translation Rs 5.00/ to Rs.5.60/- per word
- An urgent translation which is done within 24 hours is charged at double the normal rate.
- 80% of the estimated total for all translations is to be paid in advance.
- If the translation Is from Hindi to French, the rates increase by Rs 1/- per word for all the above-mentioned categories.
- The time required to translate a given document will depend on the volume and nature of the document.
- Price is negotiable for bulk translation jobs.
Service Tax applicable.
- Half day (up to 4 hours):
- Consecutive : Rs. 8000
- Simultaneous : Rs. 11000
- Full day (from 4 to 8 hours):
- Consecutive : Rs. 15000
- Simultaneous : Rs. 20000
- Outstation assignment (per day, from 4 to 8 hours):
- Consecutive : Rs. 18000
- Simultaneous : Rs. 24000
- Overtime (per hour):
- Consecutive : Rs. 3000
- Simultaneous : Rs. 4000
Service Tax applicable.
The client is required to provide transportation of the interpreter or undertake the taxi fare. In case the Interpretation is going to last the full day the client is required to take care of the interpreter’s lunch.
In case of outstation assignment, travel expenses, meals and accommodation of the interpreter in a reasonable hotel is to be taken care of by the client The client needs to provide the interpreter with as much information, as many documents, leaflets, brochures etc.on the company, product, and/or subject of the meeting/discussion in advance in order to enable a study of the specific terminology required. The entire payment is to be made one week in advance of the assignment date. Transport and overtime charges are settled once the assignment is complete.
No refund is possible for cancellation of an assignment.