Download a copy of the course structure
All the levels are divided in sub-levels as following:
We offer three Trimester courses every year with three quarterly sessions in a year – Jan – Apr (Spring) ; May – Aug (Summer); Sept – Dec (Autumn)
- Classes for Intensive batches are 4 times a week for 2 hours on each weekday and 4 hours on weekends (Sat & Sun).
- The intensive course covers a total of 8 hours per week.
- Intensive rhythm allows the student to cover two sublevels in a single session, like for complete Beginner (A1.1&A1.2) of 108 hours in a session of 3.5 months.
- The Intensive method would take 2 sessions of 3.5 months to complete the whole Beginner’s (A1) level (Parts A1.1, A1.2 & A1.3).
- Classes for Extensive batches will be 2 times a week for 2 hours and 2 hours on weekends (Sat & Sun), covering 4 hours per week.
- Extensive rhythm allows the student to cover only one sub-level in a single session like Complete Beginner (A1.1) of 54 hours in a session of 3.5 months.
- With the Extensive method, It would take 3 sessions of 3.5 months to complete the whole Beginner’s (A1) level (Parts A1.1, A1.2 & A1.3).
*Each sub-level per session is of 54 hours