AFD is an equal opportunity employer. It offers a great platform to gain experience and has exposure to a multicultural environment.
If you are interested in working with a vibrant yet dynamic institution – where talent is respected, then drop in your resume to [email protected]
We will get in touch with you should we have a suitable opening corresponding to your profile.
WE ARE HIRING
HEAD OF CULTURE AND COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
The Indo-French Cultural centre “Alliance Française de Delhi” plays a major role in promoting French culture and language in the Indian capital. Through its numerous activities linked to French language, certifications and training, cultural activities and higher education, the Alliance française de Delhi is instrumental in building a strong bilateral cooperation between India and France.
About our future team member
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Head of Culture and Communication with excellent interpersonal skills to lead the Department activities.
As the Head of Culture and Communication, you will be responsible for:
- Event Planning and Management: Conceptualize, plan, and manage events from start to finish. Assist the Director in developing annual cultural event plans
- Team Management and Coordination with other Departments: Coordinate and plan activities of the Cultural Department and delegate tasks to the department’s team effectively. Work cross-departmentally as required to meet the objectives of AFD.
- Collaboration and Networking: Network with local and international stakeholders. Liaise with government/non-government agencies and partners.
- Communication, Promotion and Marketing: Promote AFD effectively and strategically and handle marketing, media relations, and communication plans. To work out strategies for external and internal communication.
- Budget Management: Manage event facilities and set and monitor event budgets. Prepare annual budgets and financial statements. Handle fundraising and development efforts.
- Data Management and Reports: Manage data and information systems for cultural events and to compile reports, agendas and presentations for the department.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent manager with good presentation and exceptional organizational skills.
We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in education, arts and culture, non-profit organization framework and European cultures.
- Educational Requirement: Master’s Degree or Equivalent Diploma
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar role– preferably in an International organisation
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational, leadership abilities and interpersonal skills
- Basic French would be an asset
PLACE OF WORK: Delhi
TIMINGS: Full-time, 40 hours per week, with flexibility including evenings and weekends
SALARY: negotiable (based on experience)
Send your CV along with a motivation letter and other supporting documents by email at [email protected] with the subject line ‘Job Application: Head of Culture & Communication’.
Deadline for application: 3rd November 2023
Commencement Date: 20th November, 2023
Click Here to download the Job description.