Internationally recognized certificates
Only ONLINE registration is possible.
- Please note that DELF EXAM is a national exam and the dates mentioned below are the dates of Written Exam, which are uniform nationwide. For the oral exam, each center reserves the right to schedule within a week prior or later to written exam.
Registration Period: Friday, 3rd to Friday, 24th November 2023
Click here to download DELF DECEMBER 2023 ANNOUNCEMENT (v1).
Only ONLINE registration is possible. Please click here.
- Its mandatory to carry any one of your govt. approved photo Identity proof with a hard copy of your DELF-DALF receipt on the examination day to verify your identity.
- There are two different timings for Oral & Written exam. Kindly check Oral and Written exam timings separately from the website.
- The results will be declared on Thursday, 4th January 2024
- Two passport size photographs and,
- a copy of passport
Or copy of any two of the below documents with DOB & address mentioned on it
- 10th class certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter’s I-card, Ration card, Birth certificate, Current year’s college/school I-card.
It’s mandatory to give a photocopy of Alliance Française Id card (or admission slip) for AFD students with other documents.
Other Important Information:
- Please note that the exam will start exactly at the mentioned time so, no latecomers will be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The students should appear in all the sections of exam in order to clear it. The first section will be Oral followed by Listening and Written. There is a gap of sometime between Oral and Listening exam.
- The information mentioned on the form by the candidate i.e. DOB, Place of birth, First and last name should match exactly with the provided documents of the candidate which can otherwise lead to penalty charges.
- Your signature on the candidates’ information sheet, which is circulated in the examination hall on the day of exam, will be taken as the final confirmation of the details provided by you. A candidate has to pay Rs. 2000/- for any further changes or corrections.
- Students from other Alliance Française centers are advised to upload their latest AF ID card/ receipt during the online registration, issued from their respective centers, and carry it on the day of the exam.
- Registration is on first come first served basis.
- Registration is only possible online 9:00 am onwards.
- Exam timings (Oral & Written) & Room no. can be checked from AFD website (www.delhi.afindia.org) /AFD notice board 3 days before the exam.
- Those who have already appeared for DELF-DALF are requested to write their ‘Numéro de Candidat’ (mentioned on the DELF-DALF certificate) while filling up the form.
- It is required for every candidate to write the ‘Numéro de candidat’ on answer sheets. Numéro de candidat will be available for all the levels on notice board on the examination day. It is important to keep a note of the numéro de candidat’ in order to check your result.
No refund applications will be accepted for any reason once the registration is done by the candidate.