Terms & Conditions (Applicable for Classes & Students)
- Admissions are granted on a first-come-first served basis. One is enrolled after full payment of the tution fees.
- Classes will run subject to a minimum number of participants. AFD reserves the right to cancel a class with less than 12 students registered.
- All students must fill the application form completely. Contact numbers should be mentioned.
- All details related to the courses are subject to change without notice. Please check regularly our general information notice board or our website.
- Once chosen, a class or timing option cannot be changed.
- Students already familiar with French language are requested to sit for an orientation test (fee applicable) in order to be placed at the correct level. The decision of the teacher assessing the test will be final.
- Two recent passport-size photographs are required for registration at AFD.
- Cheques / Drafts should be made in favour of Alliance Française de Delhi.
- Cheques / Drafts drawn on banks outside Delhi are not accepted. Post-dated cheques are not accepted.
- In case your cheque is returned, a charge of Rs. 200/- will be imposed. Subsequent payments will be accepted only in cash immediately or your enrollment stands cancelled.
- A student who has lost his / her identity card should notify it in writing to AFD. A charge of Rs. 200/- will be applied to get a duplicate.
70% attendance is required to appear for the end of term exams.
- Photocopying of text books is an offence punishable by law. Students will not be allowed in the class with the photocopies of the text books.
- NO TRANSFER / NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION BY STUDENT, irrespective of the reasons for cancelling the course.
- All students must abide by the decision of the Director / Academic Director of AFD. The management reserves the right to cancel admission if any student commits breach of discipline.