- Admissions are granted on a first-come-first-served basis. One is enrolled after full payment of the tuition fees.
- Classes will run subject to a minimum number of participants. AFD reserves the right to cancel a class with less than 12 students registered.
- All students must fill the application form. Contact numbers should be mentioned.
- All details related to the courses are subject to change without notice. Please regularly check our general information notice board or our website.
- Once chosen, a class or timing option cannot be changed.
- Students already familiar with the French language are requested to sit for an orientation test (fee applicable) to be placed at the correct level. The decision of the teacher assessing the test will be final.
- Two recent passport-size photographs are required for registration at AFD.
- Cheques / Drafts should be made in favour of Alliance Française de Delhi.
- Cheques / Drafts drawn on banks outside Delhi are not accepted. Post-dated cheques are not accepted.
- In case your cheque is returned, a charge of Rs. 250/- will be imposed. Subsequent payments will be accepted only in cash immediately, or your enrollment stands canceled.
- A student who has lost his / her identity card should notify it in writing to AFD. A charge of Rs. 200/- will be applied to get a duplicate.
70% attendance is required to appear for the end of term exams.
- Photocopying of textbooks is an offense punishable by law. Students will not be allowed in the class with the photocopies of the textbooks.
- NO TRANSFER / NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION BY STUDENT, irrespective of the reasons for canceling the course.
- All students must abide by the decision of the Director / Academic Director of AFD. The management reserves the right to cancel admission if any student commits a breach of discipline.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE ADMISSION USING OUR WEB PORTAL
AFD assumes that the reader has gone through the document and understands that by clicking on the checkbox, he accepts the below-mentioned Terms & Conditions.
AFD may update these terms from time to time, and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. AFD management’s decision will be last & final.
AFD may send you emails / SMS on the number/ email ID provided by you regarding AFD events or class-related information. “I accept to receive SMS alerts from the Alliance Française de Delhi”. AFD provides classroom-based French Learning. The course duration is normally 3.5 months. Students register (and pay) for the next-level batch after clearing the batch they are enrolled in (if existing student).
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility.
Please note AFD shall follow government guidelines at all times with regard to organization of classes, in both cases for offline as well as online.
1. All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- All deposits/payments are in INR Indian National Rupee.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, AFD is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention.’ If in any doubt, you should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier whether payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will AFD be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of use, inability to use, or the results of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites.
- The user will have to bear the charges (transaction/government taxes etc.) while making the online payments to seek admission in AFD.
- AFD’s third-party provided credit card transaction system may decline certain card types for online payments.
- AFD does not guarantee that the use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to this site.
2. AFD reserves the right to suspend, amend or cancel batch(s) at any time. In such cases, the user is given two options either to accept a transfer to any other batch of the same level or take a refund.
3. Online Class
- You are required to turn on your video camera while you are taking online class.
4. Refund Policy
- Only if the academic department of AFD cancels any batch only then the fee is refunded as a second option. See the previous point 2 for more detail.
- NO TRANSFER / NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION BY THE STUDENT, irrespective of the reasons for cancelling the course.
- AFD doesn’t allow for any trial class – so asking for a refund after attending a single class is unacceptable. Similarly, if enrolled into a batch, and if the student is unable to attend the batch (at a mentioned time/days at the AFD premises) due to any reason (if not communicated to AFD before batch start date by proper email channel), will also not be liable for refund/ transfer (refer to point 2 mentioned above: “transfer to any other batch of the same Level”).
- AFD does not collect or store any card details. The payment process is completed by the secure site of the bank.
- AFD shall not be liable for any failure by the person making payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons during the online payment processor regarding any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.