“Refer a Friend Campaign”, (the “Campaign”) is offered by Alliance Française de Delhi.
To reward individuals who identify qualified prospective students who may be interested in learning French at Alliance Française de Delhi.
“Refer a Friend Campaign” starts on December 23, 2020, and ends on January 10, 2021. Any referral after the expiry of the campaign shall not be considered as a “Qualified Referral”.
“Referrer” is the term used for any student at Alliance Française de Delhi’s 2020 year who refers a friend or colleague to AFD for French learning during the Spring 2021 Session.
“Referral” is the term for the person referred. The Referrer and the Referral cannot be the same person. The Referral has to be a new student who has never been an AFD student in the past.
“Qualified Referral”, In order to be considered a qualified referral the following conditions must be met:
- Referrer must be a student at AFD’s 2020 Session
- Referral must be a new student at AFD
- Referral must get enrolled to learn French at AFD’s Delhi or Gurgaon Centre, during the Spring 2021 Session, after paying the requisite fee and completing admission formalities
- The referrer has introduced the Referral and the Referral has enrolled in the preferred batch as per the timelines of the Referral Campaign.
- A referral cannot claim a refund at any stage under the “Refer a Friend Campaign”.
- Referral has to share the Student Code of the Referrer to enroll himself as a student in the Spring 2021 Session
Each Referrer is limited to a maximum of TEN Qualified Referral;
Each Referrer, upon a referral being classified as a Qualified Referral, is entitled to Referral Reward which shall be shared with the Referrer within 30 days from the date of the enrolment of the Qualified Referral.