Get an extra 5% discount on your existing enrolment
Refer a Friend Campaign
“Refer a Friend Campaign”, (the “Campaign”) is offered by Alliance Française de Delhi.
To reward individuals who identify qualified prospective students who may be interested in learning French at Alliance Française de Delhi.
“Refer a Friend Campaign” starts on August 25, 2020, and ends on September 7, 2020. Any referral after the expiry of the campaign shall not be considered as a “Qualified Referral”.
“Referrer” is the term used for a student at Alliance Française de Delhi’s Autumn 2020 Session who refers a friend or colleague to AFD for French learning during the Autumn 2020 Session (for both locations, either Delhi Centre or Gurgaon Centre).
“Referral” is the term for the person referred to. The Referrer and the Referral cannot be the same person. The Referral has to be a new student who has never been an AFD student in the past.
“Qualified Referral”, In order to be considered a qualified referral the following conditions must be met:
- Referrer must be a student at AFD’s Autumn 2020 Session
- Referral must be a new student at AFD (Delhi or Gurgaon Centre)
- Referral must get enrolled to learn French either at AFD’s Gurgaon or Delhi Centre, during the Autumn 2020 Session, after paying the requisite fee and completing admission formalities
- Referrer has introduced the Referral and the Referral has enrolled in the preferred batch as per the timelines of the Referral Campaign.
- Referral cannot claim refund at any stage under the “Refer a Friend Campaign”.
Each Referrer is limited to only One Qualified Referral; in other words, more than One Referrals made by a Referral will not be counted as additional Qualified Referrals and the Referral Reward will be limited to a single Qualified Referral only.
Each Referrer, upon a referral being classified as a Qualified Referral, is entitled to Referral Reward which is a 5% discount on your existing enrolment. All Referral Rewards will be processed within 60 days from the start of the Autumn 2020 Session.