“Refer a Friend Campaign”, (the “Campaign”) is offered by Alliance Française de Delhi.
To reward individuals who identify qualified prospective students who may be interested in learning French at Alliance Française de Delhi.
“Refer a Friend Campaign” starts on April 22, 2022 and ends on May 07, 2022. Any referral after the expiry of the campaign shall not be considered as a “Qualified Referral”.
“Referrer” is the term used for any student at Alliance Française de Delhi’s Autumn 2021 Term OR Spring 2022 Term and who refers a friend or colleague to AFD for French learning during Summer 2022 Session.
“Referral” is the term for the person referred. The Referrer and the Referral cannot be the same person. The Referral has to be a new student who has never been an AFD student in the past.
“Qualified Referral”, In order to be considered a qualified referral the following conditions must be met:
- Referrer must be a student at Spring 2022 Term OR Autumn 2021 Term
- Referral must be a new student at AFD
- Referral must get enrolled to learn French at AFD during the Summer 2022 Session, after paying the requisite fee and completing admission formalities
- Referrer has introduced the Referral and the Referral has enrolled in the preferred batch as per the timelines of the Referral Campaign.
- Referral cannot claim refund at any stage under the “Refer a Friend Campaign”.
- Referral has to share the Student Code of the Referrer to enrol himself/herself as a student in the Summer 2022 Session.
Each Referrer is limited to a maximum of THREE Qualified Referrals. The additional discount applicable will depend on the no. of referrals made:
|No. of Referrals||Total Additional Discount|