“Refer a Friend Campaign”, is offered by Alliance Française de Delhi.
To reward individuals who identify qualified prospective students interested in learning French at Alliance Française de Delhi.
“Refer a Friend Campaign” starts on 21st August 2023 and ends on 15th September 2023. Any referral email after the expiry of the campaign shall not be considered as a “Qualified Referral”.
“Referrer” is the term used for any student enrolled in the current and previous session at Alliance Française de Delhi. For example, a student is eligible for discount under this campaign if he was/is enrolled in Spring Term and Summer Term respectively and refers a friend or colleague to AFD to learn French in the current session i.e. Summer Term of the same year.
“Referral” is the term for the person referred. The Referrer and the Referral cannot be the same person. The Referral has to be a new student either beginner or non-beginner who has never been an AFD student in the past.
“Qualified Referral”, In order to be considered a qualified referral the following conditions must be met:
- Referral must be a NEW student at AFD
- Referral must get enrolled to learn French at AFD in the current session, after paying the requisite fee and completing admission formalities
- Referrer must be a student of the previous and the current term without any session break.
- Referrer has introduced the Referral and the Referral has enrolled in the preferred batch as per the timelines of the Campaign.
- Referrer has to share the fee receipt of himself/herself as well as that of the Referral over the mentioned email address to be considered ONLY during the campaign timeline as mentioned on the notice.
- Referrer or Referral cannot claim a refund at any stage under the “Refer a Friend Campaign”.
The additional discount applicable will depend on the number of referrals made:
|No. of Referrals||Total Additional Discount|
|3 and/or more||20%|