|Registration Period: Monday, 20th September to Monday 4th October 2021
Registration deadline: Monday 4th October 2021, Only ONLINE registration is possible
|DELF Level||Date of Exam||Exam fee (Inc GST.)
|Exam fee (Inc GST.)
|A1 TP||October 25||Rs. 5,310||Rs. 8,850|
|A2 TP||October 26||Rs. 5,310||Rs. 8,850|
|B1 TP||October 27||Rs. 5,900||Rs. 10,620|
|B2 TP||October 28||Rs. 5,900||Rs. 10,620|
|C1 TP||October 29||Rs. 8,260||Rs. 11,800|
|Limited seats available|
Other Important Information:
- Please note that the exam will start exactly at the mentioned time so, no latecomers will be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The students should appear in all the sections of the exam in order to clear it. The first section will be Oral followed by Listening and Written. There is a gap of some time between the Oral and Listening exam.
- The information mentioned on the form by the candidate i.e. DOB, Place of birth, First and last name should match exactly with the provided documents of the candidate which can otherwise lead to penalty charges.
- Your signature on the candidates’ information sheet, which is circulated in the examination hall on the day of the exam, will be taken as the final confirmation of the details provided by you. A candidate has to pay Rs. 2000/- for any further changes or corrections.
- Students from other Alliance Française centres are advised to upload their latest AF ID card/ receipt during the online registration, issued from their respective centres, and carry it on the day of the exam.
- Registration is on a first come first served basis.
- Registration is only possible online from 9:00 am onwards.
- Exam timings (Oral & Written) & Room no. can be checked from AFD website (www.delhi.afindia.org) /AFD notice board 3 days before the exam.
- Those who have already appeared for DELF-DALF are requested to write their ‘Numéro de Candidat’ (mentioned on the DELF-DALF certificate) while filling up the form.
- It is required for every candidate to write the ‘Numéro de candidat’ on answer sheets. Numéro de candidat will be available for all the levels on notice board on the Examination day.
No refund applications will be accepted for any reason once the registration is done by the candidate.
In light of the prevailing Coronavirus situation, we would like to reassure you of the steps we are taking to follow the sanitization procedure at Alliance Française de Delhi during the DELF DALF exam;
- No refund applications will be accepted for any reason once the registration is done.