June 2022 DELF/DALF Registration
Note: Number of seats increased for various DELF/DALF exam levels on 16/05/22
Registration Period: Thursday, 12th May to Tuesday 31st May 2022
Registration deadline: Tuesday 31st May 2022
Information about the Exam
- DELF/DALF Exams is only valid for candidates above 17 years of age.
- The age will be considered on the basis of the registration date.
- Candidates are required to carry their PCR negative report of the test done 72 hours prior at the entrance of the examination centre. Any candidate without these will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Proper sanitization procedure will be followed during the exam. The candidates are required to wear face shield and mask (both are mandatory) at all time and carry a sanitizer with them. Anyone without a face shield or mask will not be allowed to enter the AFD premises.
- Its mandatory to carry any one of your govt. approved photo Identity proof/ Student’s ID Card with a hard copy of your DELF receipt on the examination day to verify your identity.
- There are two different timings for Oral & Written exam. Kindly check Oral and Written exam timings separately from the website.
- The results will be published on the website on TBA.
|DELF Level||Date of Exam||Exam fee (Inc GST.)
|Exam fee (Inc GST.)
||Monday,13th June 2022||Rs. 6,608||Rs. 9,440|
||Tuesday,14th June 2022||Rs. 6,608||Rs. 9,440|
||Wednesday,15th June 2022||Rs. 7,930||Rs. 11,328|
|B2 TP||Thurday,16th June 2022||Rs. 7,930||Rs. 11,328|
|C1 TP||Friday,17th June 2022||Rs. 8,756||Rs. 12,508|
|Limited seats available|
Current seats status
Other Important Information:
- Please note that the exam will start exactly at the mentioned time so, no latecomers will be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The students should appear in all the sections of the exam in order to clear it. The first section will be Oral followed by Listening and Written. There is a gap of some time between the Oral and Listening exam.
- The information mentioned on the form by the candidate i.e. DOB, Place of birth, First and last name should match exactly with the provided documents of the candidate which can otherwise lead to penalty charges.
- Your signature on the candidates’ information sheet, which is circulated in the examination hall on the day of the exam, will be taken as the final confirmation of the details provided by you. A candidate has to pay Rs. 2000/- for any further changes or corrections.
- Students from other Alliance Française centres are advised to upload their latest AF ID card/ receipt during the online registration, issued from their respective centres, and carry it on the day of the exam.
- Registration is on a first come first served basis.
- Registration is only possible online from 9:00 am onwards.
- Exam timings (Oral & Written) & Room no. can be checked from AFD website (www.delhi.afindia.org) /AFD notice board 3 days before the exam.
- Those who have already appeared for DELF-DALF are requested to write their ‘Numéro de Candidat’ (mentioned on the DELF-DALF certificate) while filling up the form.
- It is required for every candidate to write the ‘Numéro de candidat’ on answer sheets. Numéro de candidat will be available for all the levels on notice board on the Examination day.
No refund applications will be accepted for any reason once the registration is done by the candidate.
In light of the prevailing Coronavirus situation, we would like to reassure you of the steps we are taking to follow the sanitization procedure at Alliance Française de Delhi during the DELF DALF exam;
- No refund applications will be accepted for any reason once the registration is done.