NOTE: The registrations will be strictly on the first come first serve basis due to limited seats. The seat will be confirmed only once the payment is successful.
The Test de connaissance du français pour le Canada (TCF Canada) is a test of general French, recognized as an official proof of language proficiency by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residency applications. The objective of the TCF Canada is to evaluate your French skills on a scale of 6 levels. This scale corresponds to the Council of Europe’s Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
Candidates may take the test several times, allowing a minimum of 30 days between two exam sessions.
The objective of TCF Canada is to evaluate your French skills on a scale of 6 levels. This scale corresponds to the Council of Europe’s Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
The TCF Canada consists of 4 modules designed to evaluate your level of proficiency in both oral and written skills:
Listening: 35 min – 39 questions
Reading: 60 min – 39 questions
Speaking: 12 min – 3 subjects to be covered
Writing: 60 min – 3 mandatory topics to be covered
An official certificate of results will be delivered to the candidate from 4 to 8 weeks after the test, showing the score obtained for each module.
The results are valid for two years.
Kindly note that we don’t provide any preparation material. However, you may use the following links for reference:
Keeping in view the COVID-19, we request all of you to abide by the Covid Appropriate Behaviour (CAB) AT ALL TIMES in the premises, in the best interest of the health of self and others.
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
- Candidates should maintain social distancing from the time of entry in the premises till the exit.
- Candidates should mandatory wear a face mask at all times.
- It is mandatory to undergo thermal scanning before entering the centre.
- Candidates with high temperature or other symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter the premises and take the test.
- Candidate should mandatory bring full vaccination certificate OR RTPCR report (NOT EARLIER THAN 48 HOURS from exam date) at the gate, failing which candidate will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- Candidates should avoid speaking face to face as far as possible, if any candidate does so it will be at his/her own risk.
- Candidate should avoid using lifts and avoid touching or leaning to handrails, walls etc.
Candidates under the following category will not be permitted to enter the examination centre:
- diagnosed with and/or undergoing treatment for COVID-19.
- have been in close proximity and/or personal contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.
- having flu-like symptoms in the last fourteen days, including fever, chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste or any other symptom related to COVID-19.
TCF Canada Test
|Test Date||23th August 2022|
|Listening Comprehension||Rs. 21, 476/- (with GST)|